3/07/2006

Raw Toast

Howdy folks. Just want everyone to take a gander at Raw Toast, it's a new site we're working on. It's still in it's early developement stages, but I invite you to take a look anyway. It's looking to be a top quality portway to all the crazy stupid stuff waiting to be laughed at on the web.


Basically I created the site because I wanted to share my stupid finiding with everyone, but didn't want to soil cheesegod.com with it. So please check it out and feel free to leave a post on the forum there. Like I said it's just starting so, um, be wild and try something before it becomes the big rage all over.


Thank you, and good night.



Comments:
i like
 
jerk ... you took my site ... I let it lapse ... but you took my logo ... come on ... at least use your own creativity ... ouch
 
What in the world are you talking about. I've never stolen a thing in my life. Especialy not someone's site.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home